• Hokhiar Shai
  • Home » » Karan Khan Special Message and Good Wishes for his fans

    Karan Khan Special Message and Good Wishes for his fans

    Tuesday, November 3, 2015 | 8:30 AM


    Karan Khan: "i am very thankful to all my friends/viewers/listeners who liked my page.
    i appreciate all my music lovers who persistently sharing and viewing my page. They are really phrase worthy who on one side increase my page views and on the other side shows their love to my page as well as to all my music albums. That is the love and affection of my listeners and viewers as the number on my page likes and viewers increased to almost ONE LAC FIFTY THOUSAND (150000) which is really a big number to me. keep staying on my page".



    د ملګرو مننه
    زه د خپلو ټولو ملګرو مينه والو کتونکو اؤ اؤريدونکو مننه کوم
    چا چي زما پانړه(فيس بک پيج) خوښ کړې د ملګرو سره ئې شريک
    کړې د هغو مننه...بيا زما د پيج د چلؤنکو مننه چي زما په ځائې ئې
    خپل قيمتي وخت تاسو له درکړې..نن د دغه ملګرو په برکت زما د پانړې
    مينه وال خوښؤنکي يو لاکهه پنځوس زره(١٥٠٠٠٠) ملګري شول مننه کوم
    زماد کيف البم سندرې تاسو ته ډالئ ملګرو راسره اؤسئ
    ستاسو کرن خان